Selling/buying RetroStones - post here only please.

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
Frybird

Re: Selling/buying RetroStones - post here only please.

Post by Frybird »

Germany based RetroStone

Selling it because i decided to go for the slightly more expensive option in form of a ****

Works, barely used (1-2 hrs)

135 € incl. shipping within germany
145 € incl. shipping within EU

PM me if interested
harvey

Post by harvey »

]
Last edited by harvey on Sat 27 Oct 2018 23:52, edited 2 times in total.
mahmoods26

Post by mahmoods26 »

Hi,

I'm in London, UK and I"m looking for sell my Retrostone plus the included 128gb SD Card for 150 pounds or a reasonable offer. Barely used, includes the original packaging. The SD card includes the Retro-orange pi OS and a whole bunch of Roms. Willing to post if you'll pay for postage. Payment via Paypal only.
mahmoods26

Post by mahmoods26 »

Selling Retrostone plus 128gb SD Card plus carry case in London, UK for postage or local pickup.

£150 plus postage. PM for details.
sambora

Post by sambora »

Hello, I'm from Italy and I'm looking for a retrostone with emulators and games.. Sorry for the English
EDIT
I've got it, but I am problems with some emulators.. I am not able to configure all in the best way...Can someone sell to me a clone of a Sd card where all work perfectly? I am interesting at a 64 gb Sd. Thank you very much
Aggdaddy

Post by Aggdaddy »

So do you just need an image to download or a shipment of a imaged micro SD card? I have a backup of my own. I think my last backup is 64GB, but I have since upgraded it to 128GB, but that one isn't backed up.

I think everything is working, but I haven't checked every single game.
sambora

Post by sambora »

Hello.. I need a micro Sd ready to use.. 64 it's ok.. If you can ship to me I can pay by paypal. Thank you very much
Aggdaddy

Post by Aggdaddy »

I tried to send a PM to you, but it seems to not be working. It would probably be best to communicate via email to iron out the details.
dr_bunsen

Post by dr_bunsen »

Selling my second production batch red limited edition Retrostone 32Gb. Has power switch, headphone and memory card fixes from factory. Fully loaded Supreme Retrostone image. Rock solid, boots every time. Includes case and two sets of spare buttons and mats. Barely used. $150 plus postage. USA only.
Shinobi

Post by Shinobi »

Hey, everyone. Who is interesting to buy a Retrostone. Im selling mine for a cheap price and includes extras like case, cables, two memory cards and joypads for 100Euros, please send me a PM if you are interested.

Best regards