**Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.3

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
ruffnutts

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.1

Post by ruffnutts »

bedfellow wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 13:50 In Firefox: "Unfortunately, Firefox has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, please install MEGA desktop app to download large files (or use Chrome)'

In IE: "Unfortunately, Internet Explorer has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, please install MEGA desktop app to download large files (or use Chrome)'

So I would need to either install their app or Chrome.
I can't download as it exceeds the file size for free, what a pain in the but
bedfellow

Post by bedfellow »

ruffnutts wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 19:55
bedfellow wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 13:50 In Firefox: "Unfortunately, Firefox has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, please install MEGA desktop app to download large files (or use Chrome)'

In IE: "Unfortunately, Internet Explorer has an insufficient buffer to decrypt data in the browser, please install MEGA desktop app to download large files (or use Chrome)'

So I would need to either install their app or Chrome.
I can't download as it exceeds the file size for free, what a pain in the but
Yep, now I'm over my quota so I can't download either. I really dislike MEGA.

TBH, based on my experience with past images, I doubt that this one is going to fix the boot issues I have anyway, as I suspect they happen much earlier on in the process.
ruffnutts

Post by ruffnutts »

The thing is the last image downloaded from mega no problem, he has left the older version link in the first post too, that will confuse people and the second link is the new version and is setup as folder view really odd, was looking forward to testing this as the new version has RomCopy feature with progress bar :)

Just have to wait for a better link I guess :cry:
bedfellow

Post by bedfellow »

ruffnutts wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 20:09 The thing is the last image downloaded from mega no problem, he has left the older version link in the first post too, that will confuse people and the second link is the new version and is setup as folder view really odd, was looking forward to testing this as the new version has RomCopy feature with progress bar :)

I've managed to download it via a VPN. MEGA uses your IP address to identify you and therefore know how much you have downloaded.
ruffnutts

Post by ruffnutts »

bedfellow wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 20:38
ruffnutts wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 20:09 The thing is the last image downloaded from mega no problem, he has left the older version link in the first post too, that will confuse people and the second link is the new version and is setup as folder view really odd, was looking forward to testing this as the new version has RomCopy feature with progress bar :)

I've managed to download it via a VPN. MEGA uses your IP address to identify you and therefore know how much you have downloaded.
Any chance you could upload a link instead of mega?
bedfellow

Post by bedfellow »

ruffnutts wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 21:22
bedfellow wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 20:38

Any chance you could upload a link instead of mega?
Sorry but I have nowhere I could upload it too. Plus it is not mine to distribute.
Kyoden

Post by Kyoden »

Seems like my Etcher is taking ages and not working at all. Is the file size too big?
bedfellow

Post by bedfellow »

Kyoden wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 23:28 Seems like my Etcher is taking ages and not working at all. Is the file size too big?
I used etcher and SD Card flashed ok.
ruffnutts

Post by ruffnutts »

Sorry but I have nowhere I could upload it too. Plus it is not mine to distribute.
No worries got it from 8bcraft Discord channel...

ruffnutts
denis

Post by denis »

robpearmain wrote: Wed 3 Oct 2018 18:40 Is there anyway to specify which mame emulator to use for a mame rom like the default image?

E.g. rom uses mame2000, the other one uses mame2003
Press A when game launching screen appear. Them, you will be abble to choice witch emulator you want as default or for game specific.