**Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.3

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
jutleys
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat 25 Aug 2018 10:51

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.1

Post by jutleys » Sat 13 Oct 2018 13:27

Can we have a different theme like emulation station default one please.

jutleys
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat 25 Aug 2018 10:51

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.1

Post by jutleys » Sun 14 Oct 2018 21:55

Anyone know whats up with the ports when i try to start anything it says permission denied?

Archarzel
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed 17 Oct 2018 01:06

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.1

Post by Archarzel » Wed 17 Oct 2018 02:22

Is there a way to get a magnet link or upload v1.1 somewhere other than Mega? I've tried to download it several times and it always corrupts, telling me its an invalid archive. Am I missing something?

Bart0
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue 11 Sep 2018 22:47

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.1

Post by Bart0 » Wed 17 Oct 2018 16:32

Archarzel wrote:
Wed 17 Oct 2018 02:22
Is there a way to get a magnet link or upload v1.1 somewhere other than Mega? I've tried to download it several times and it always corrupts, telling me its an invalid archive. Am I missing something?
Hi, I had the same problem when I used winrar or 7zip but older one. You have to use the most recent 7zip version, 64bit. It worked for me.

Archarzel
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed 17 Oct 2018 01:06

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.1

Post by Archarzel » Wed 17 Oct 2018 18:20

Updated 7z and it worked, thanks!

geab
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat 8 Sep 2018 16:34

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.1

Post by geab » Thu 18 Oct 2018 19:56

:D Downloaded with Chrome and etched on 32 GB Sony SD
Works like a charm ! Great stuff guys and much better reading on RS screen. - ports a playable as well; just selecting in menus is challenging. When moving down with Dpad it will jump one menu-line over - happens also with original RS image

denis
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun 26 Aug 2018 00:10

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.1

Post by denis » Sat 20 Oct 2018 20:41

geab wrote:
Thu 18 Oct 2018 19:56
:D Downloaded with Chrome and etched on 32 GB Sony SD
Works like a charm ! Great stuff guys and much better reading on RS screen. - ports a playable as well; just selecting in menus is challenging. When moving down with Dpad it will jump one menu-line over - happens also with original RS image
try to reconfigure your input in ES (start -> input)

geab
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat 8 Sep 2018 16:34

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.1

Post by geab » Sun 21 Oct 2018 19:54

denis wrote:
Sat 20 Oct 2018 20:41
geab wrote:
Thu 18 Oct 2018 19:56
:D Downloaded with Chrome and etched on 32 GB Sony SD
Works like a charm ! Great stuff guys and much better reading on RS screen. - ports a playable as well; just selecting in menus is challenging. When moving down with Dpad it will jump one menu-line over - happens also with original RS image
try to reconfigure your input in ES (start -> input)
Thanks denis - it worked by going via pressing select & press x or y to go to the retroarch menu - Thanks also to the "supreme" guys for pointing me into the direction :P

denis
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun 26 Aug 2018 00:10

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.2

Post by denis » Tue 23 Oct 2018 09:40

****Update V1.2 availaible****
Changelog:
Back to 3:2 video ratio(best setting for both RetroStone screen and HDMI out)
Retropie updated to the last commit
Vram setting at 528
Some small ajustement

User avatar
Darkam
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun 26 Aug 2018 15:01
Location: Arcade City
Contact:

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.2

Post by Darkam » Tue 23 Oct 2018 10:09

denis wrote:
Tue 23 Oct 2018 09:40
****Update V1.2 availaible****
Changelog:
Back to 3:2 video ratio(best setting for both RetroStone screen and HDMI out)
Retropie updated to the last commit
Vram setting at 528
Some small ajustement
Wow cool new update ! I will test it soon, thanks for this work !
Darkam Onikaiju, fan de bornes d'arcade.

Post Reply