Micro SD Adapter

Here is all the tutorials, FAQ and support for RetroStone
Johann

Micro SD Adapter

Post by Johann »

Hello everyone,
I just received the Retrostone and trying now to install everything by following the tutorial. I m totally new to this thing and I m sure this question is dumb but I cant figure out where I m suppose to save the Retrorangepi iso. I have received a Micro SD Adapter but I have no idea what to do with it.
I have flashed the image file using one of my own SD card but now I dont know what to do with it :?:
I m sure I m missing something very easy here but can figure it out. Please help :mrgreen:
Thx
Johann
Johann

Re: Micro SD Adapter

Post by Johann »

Hello
Anyone that can help ? In French or English :mrgreen:
bedfellow

Post by bedfellow »

You need to flash the RetroRangePi iso onto the SD Card on your PC by inserting the MicroSD into the SD Card adapter and putting it into yor PC, assuming your PC has a SD Card slot? For the flashing, I use Etcher https://etcher.io/. If your PC does not have an SD Card slot then you'll need access to one that has or a USB to SD Card adapter.
Johann

Post by Johann »

Hello
Which Micro SD card are you talking about ? Is it somewhere within the Retrostone or are we talking about a Micro SD card Im suppose to buy ?
Johann

Post by Johann »

Ok found it, there was a very small hole within the Retrostone with a MicroSD inside, it was not easy to remove the MicroSD but I have been able to do it
Should be ok now I hope !