No screen and no gamepad.

Here is all the tutorials, FAQ and support for RaspiBoy Kit
Atastysandwich

No screen and no gamepad.

Post by Atastysandwich »

I have tried almost everything I can think of before making this post and have had no luck so if anyone has any ideas on why my screen and built in gamepad will not work please let me know. I downloaded a retropie image, copied it to the sd card and made the necessary changes to the config.txt. I assembled the raspiboy following the tutorial exactly (I'm also very careful about static so that was not an issue). The raspiboy would power up and can see the battery lights but that is it. I used a mini hdmi adpater and when plugged into a tv it does work output to the tv. While I had it hooked up to the tv I tried to see if the gamepad would work and it said not detected. I plugged in a snes controller to the usb port and can confirm that works. input set up still does not detect the internal controller, checked all the connections, reseated lcd screen etc and still the same thing. I would also like to note that even though the lcd screen does not work, when it is not plugged into the tv the speaker works fine and I can even adjust the volume. The screen and built in controller are not responsive at all. Thanks for your time