Gamepad not detected.

Here is all the tutorials, FAQ and support for RaspiBoy Kit
Atastysandwich

Gamepad not detected.

Post by Atastysandwich »

I got my replacement board today. I assembled everything and the gamepad is not being detected. I tested a usb gamepad and it works fine. Everything else works fine, screen, speaker and volume control. I opened it and cleaned the controller pcb and made sure everything was seating right when i put it back together and still not detecting. I followed the guide exactly, made changes to config.txt etc..and still getting no response from the gamepad. I'm going to try a fresh install to see if that helps tomorrow if not any ideas on what i can try to fix this?
SoThunder

Re: Gamepad not detected.

Post by SoThunder »

Did you figure this out?
I have the same issue, installed a fresh copy of retropie but internal gamepad is not being detected.
External usb gamepad or keyboard works fine for me. Anyone have any suggestions?
I doubt this is the PCB board since everything else seems to fine and working (screen, external usb, games, charge).
Wondering if he gamepad module could be corrupt.
Have tested the solder points and have great continuity from all connections using an ohm meter.
thanks
Admin
Administrateur du site

Re: Gamepad not detected.

Post by Admin »

Hey there,
It's probably the gamepad PCB that is not working, please contact me by email for replacing it