Speaker Problem

Here is all the tutorials, FAQ and support for RaspiBoy Kit
MrPatate

Speaker Problem

Post by MrPatate »

Bonjour, après pas mal d'essai sur le raspiboy, j'ai decidé de passer à un raspberry pi zero W pour les avantages évident de ce dernier, toutefois après ce changement je n'ai pas de son sur le haut parleur du raspiboy, toutefois j'ai bien ce dernier lorsque je branche un casque en jack. J'ai bien verifié avoir changer le fichier de configuration et les options d'emulstation (sous retropie) mais rien n'y fait. se peux il que le haut parleur soit défaillant et si oui est il possible de s'en procurer un nouveau?

Hello, after some try of raspiboy I decide to use a raspberry pi zero W for the advantage of this one. But after this i can't have sound on the raspiboy. when i plug a jack headphone on it, i have sound but not with the internal speaker. I ckeck the config file and the sound optin in emulstation (under retropie) but nothing more.
could the speaker is out and how to get a new one??
Sakib

Re: Speaker Problem

Post by Sakib »

Hi,
Can you please open ticket on website ?? Hope they will have a solution for you.

https://www.8bcraft.com/my-tickets/
Admin
Administrateur du site

Re: Speaker Problem

Post by Admin »

What happens if you revert back to your original pi zero? It maybe the pi zero W have an issue.