"I have received mine" thread

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
SmokeyOdin

Re: "I have received mine" thread

Post by SmokeyOdin »

Admin wrote:Hey guys,
I received a lot of emails about this "ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED"

So I just had a feedback from forwarder, he feedback it's oveload shipping for swisspost, so the shipping update is delay, we just push to get more update. Main problem is the christmas day is coming, and shipping is overload for the flight.

As I'm a very small business I have very low priority for Swisspost (and for the forwarder for that matter) so I'm doing my best to push! Hope it solves quickly.

Pierre
Thanks for the update, hopefully they send them soon and we get them before Christmas.
Shay

Post by Shay »

I don't think 'Christmas' is a good excuse for delayed shipping. At the end of the day you are paying for a service and if there is a delay, you should be entitled to escalate the matter with the courier. All businesses should be prepared for busy Christmas period (especially couriers) so it is not a good excuse. You are a customer, whether small or big and you are entitled to the same service and for the products to be delivered on time.

Item is ready to be shipped on November 18. That's nearly 15 working days. I ordered items recently on Ebay from China - Ireland. Got them in 2 weeks.

On the other hand, maybe the tracking isn't working and the items are closer than we think?
GhostChaserUK

Post by GhostChaserUK »

I do hope get it soon, I am off work from the 14 December till 15 January and it was being delivered to work address not home
Registry error

Post by Registry error »

Still no carrier update using tracking #. Unacceptable.
Admin
Administrateur du site

Post by Admin »

Hey guys,
I got suspicious about the forward since a customer reached for Swisspost in his country and they feedback they never received yet the shipments related to those tracking numbers.

I start thinking it could be the forwarder that delayed the shipment to swisspost for some reason. Maybe to reduce shipment cost or something like this... So we investigated about this and just called forwarder to double check status of shipping, and they feedback :
"if there is Notification showing in web, then it's mean the pack have been arrived Swiss stockhouse.
But there is no more information udpated, there is 2 problem:

1. This pack just waiting for handle
2. Information haven't been update immediately."

I think the customer's country's Swisspost may not be accurate on a tracking number and may have gave a bad feedback to customer just to get rid of the case.
Also if the tracking number are already ordered then it won't make sens to delay the shipments... So I think the forwarder is probably saying truth.

Anyway we'll try to reach out to the local Swisspost in Shenzhen to check if they received the packets or not and where they are exactly.

Really sorry about this, it's being frustrating for me too as it's my business trust that is at stake :( I'm loosing my sleep on that problem...
Pietze

Post by Pietze »

My trackingnumber says the RaspiBoy has left Spain yesterday. Let's see how long it needs to get to Germany from there.
Gorion

Post by Gorion »

My online tracking states

07/12/2017 16:42

(SPAIN) THE CONSIGNMENT HAS LEFT THE ORIGIN BORDER POINT

So, I guess this is good news. All in all, the refresh rate of the traking is very frustrating :( . But there is hope ;-)
Admin
Administrateur du site

Post by Admin »

Hey Gorion,
Can you tell me what is your shipping company? Is it a swisspost tracking? Can you tell me your order number so I can check?
Maybe things are getting better!
Gorion

Post by Gorion »

Sure,

my order number is 1534 and shipping company seems to be swisspost.
Admin
Administrateur du site

Post by Admin »

Yes! That is good news,
Indeed your tracking has updated.

So I guess all packets are indeed on their way and it's not forwarder lying. Which is a pretty good news.

Others tracking should follow soon I guess