Have any non-backers who purchased on the website received a tracking number?

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
finnbc

Have any non-backers who purchased on the website received a tracking number?

Post by finnbc »

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone who purchased a kit on the website has received a tracking number, or the kit itself yet? I'm in no rush but would be nice to get an estimate of when mine might arrive.

I ordered on 30th July and was given an order number of #462.

Thanks!
greavous

Re: Have any non-backers who purchased on the website received a tracking number?

Post by greavous »

Yeah I ordered through the website (about #402 i think) and have my tracking number.

It's just a waiting game at this point.
Murdoc

Re: Have any non-backers who purchased on the website received a tracking number?

Post by Murdoc »

Hello,

Yes, I ordered via 8bCraft website and got my tracking number monday 28th of Aug.
So, I hope tuning will be OK.

BR
leathco

Post by leathco »

I ordered on the site here and received my order. Unfortunately, my unit suffered the black screen of death after 3 hours, but Pierre is sending me a new board to swap it out with, so hopefully all will be good soon!
trantornator

Post by trantornator »

I wonder if there's a way to see which order number he is up to now (I'm in the 700's)
Mejos

Post by Mejos »

As far as I know shipping isn't sorted by order numbers but by kit options or components compositions.
dh04000

Post by dh04000 »

I wonder why non-backer's are getting orders but there are backers that still haven't...
greavous

Post by greavous »

This mornings update... 31/08/2017 8:54

(Great Britain and Northern Ireland) Arrival at border point in the destination country

Mine is so close, now it just has to make it past UK customs and then its up to royal mail to mess it up. So I should be getting it in about a week that means hopefully!

Also.... to Pierre.... if you are still looking for someone to help admin/moderate the forum and noone has volunteered I'll put my name into the hat! Cant post on Kickstarter as bought through the website and figured you've got enough emails to answer already and you will see this when you validate its not SPAM!
greavous

Post by greavous »

Damn, mine made it through UK customs nice and quick.

Be patient guys it will come!
Murdoc

Post by Murdoc »

Hello Guys,
My tracking has got this status :
22/08/2017 10:14
THE ITEM IS READY FOR SHIPMENT

31/08/2017 11:30
ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED

The shipment is planned to France. Does someone have the same destination and Status ? because it seems a little bit long. And I don't know what "electronic notification received" stated for. I have no e mail from transporter and nothing in my mail box.

See ya guys