**Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.3

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
dr_bunsen

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.2

Post by dr_bunsen »

In Supreme v1.2, the image is bigger than the screen so some of it is missing in some of the emulators e.g. Gameboy Advance, SNES and Gamegear, as if it is scaled too large. Any idea how to fix this?

UPDATE: I figured out the fix myself in the end.

Select the following:
Options
Retrorangepi
Bashtool_Ropi_RCA
Tool
Run
4 Analog V(NTSC) & A

FYI Option 4 has the analog video overscan fix.
geab

Post by geab »

What is the best way to update from 1.1 to 1.2 ? possible via ethernet ...while keeping all the roms and cfg would be cool

Is it possible to use Xbox controller for User 1 and use the Retropoad as User 2 to play side by side?

Cheers
denis

Post by denis »

Now V1.3 avalaible
suaviant

Re: **Update** Supreme Retrostone v1.3

Post by suaviant »

Thank you for this. I am using it now. I really like it. Look forward to any more updates :D
jdeacon

Post by jdeacon »

Hi, Im newbie with the retro stone, I have the supreme retro stone v 1.3. I have any doubt about any machines, for example if I try to play to a CPC rom who need a keyboard to select level or joystick or keyboard I can't play to this game because I don't have any virtual keyboard to select. Is it possible to load on screen a virtual keyboard for this system.

Another thing, how can I load the amiga games? I copy .adf to the directory roms of Amiga but it doesn't work.

Thanks.
morsupil

Post by morsupil »

Hello,

First of all, thanks to the team for the amazing work done in this release ;-).
I have a problem compared to the slim full version of orange pi regarding the external controller support.
I have 2 gamepad :
- One Logitech F410S
- One XBox one controller.

Both controllers works perfectly in the regular version of retrorange pi whereas in your Supreme version I have some weird mapping in all emulators.
I've tried to remap the button in retroarch but it appears that there is always a button on the controller that i'm unable to map (the "Real" B button on both controllers).
I've tested my gamepad in a shell with jstest and all button a working, mapping done in .emulationstation/es_input.cfg seems correct but once I jump in emulators everything is weird. If you have some ideas...

I've spent 2 days working on it, finally I rollback to the regular version because of this behavior :-(((.

One more question : Did you commit your work on Github? :-D

Regards

Michael
wayn0r

Post by wayn0r »

Just installed the V1.3 image and migrated roms over using the excellent romcopy utility.

Has anyone else had problems with installing themes? Pixel TFT and Simpler Turtlemini just crash my system based on a font dependency.
twitter/instagram: wayn0r
Aggdaddy

Post by Aggdaddy »

My first image became corrupted when changing themes. I changed to boxy theme after trying some of the other themes. It froze on that screen and would never boot to the game selection screen.

I have reimaged it and left it on Boxy since then.
Mayday10

Post by Mayday10 »

Does this image exist anywhere?

Will it prevent my unit from randomly dropping games while I am playing them?
rdm

Post by rdm »

is it possible to update my supreme or i Need to install completly new and loose all my roms ?