New pad in Retrostone 2 without diagonal problems

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
retriok

New pad in Retrostone 2 without diagonal problems

Post by retriok »

Pierre I saw in the ad video of retrostone 2 that you say that the problems of the diagonals with the pad are solved, I get the impression that the pad is the same in retrostone 1 and retrostone 2, so is there any way that the owners of retrostone 1 can we get that new pad and forget about the problems with the diagonals? which, as you've seen, was a design flaw.

Pierre he visto en el video de anuncio de la retrostone 2 que dices que los problemas de las diagonales con la cruceta están resueltos, me da la impresión que la cruceta es igual en la retrostone 1 y la retrostone 2, asi que ¿hay alguna manera de que los poseedores de la retrostone 1 podamos conseguir esa nueva cruceta y olvidarnos de los problemas con las diagonales? que además como has podido comprobar fue un fallo de diseño.
Admin
Administrateur du site

Re: New pad in Retrostone 2 without diagonal problems

Post by Admin »

The thing is that we fixed by modifying the PCB layout not the silicon/plastic part.

If you want, there's a silicon some guys tested that give better diagonal results on RSN1 :
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/160848311941

Note this silicon pack probably can be bought at different suppliers.
iori54

Re: New pad in Retrostone 2 without diagonal problems

Post by iori54 »

Bonjour pierre êtes vous sur que ce pack améliore le D-pad ? Avez vous eu des retours ? Sur ma rs1 si j'appui sur le centre du D-pad par exemple sur final fight arcade et que je fais de rapides retour de gauche à droite le personnage se bloque au bout de 2/3 fois et ne bouge plus pareil sur un shoot ou on dois manoeuvrer rapidement par contre si je prend le temps d'appuyer de gauche à droite sans passer par le centre je ne rencontre pas ce problème mais en jeux ça handicape vraiment