OS NAND rRetrostone pro

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
bouboulover23

OS NAND rRetrostone pro

Post by bouboulover23 »

Bonjour a quand un tuto pour installer le système sur la memoire internant nand du retrostone pro?

Merci
Sakib

Re: OS NAND rRetrostone pro

Post by Sakib »

Hi, Not sure if you asking for how to install OS?
If so here is detailed tutorial for installing os
https://www.8bcraft.com/retrostone2-tutorial/
Thanks,
Sakib
bouboulover23

Post by bouboulover23 »

Merci mais ce que je cherche c'est savoir quand un tuto ce dispo pour installer le système sur la mémoire interne de la version pro du retrosotne 2.
Demetrios18

Post by Demetrios18 »

Sakib wrote: Sun 23 Feb 2020 05:38 Hi, Not sure if you asking for how to install OS?
If so here is detailed tutorial for installing os
https://www.8bcraft.com/retrostone2-tutorial/
Thanks,
Sakib
That tutorial shows for basic retrostone, but I bought the Retrostone 2 pro so that I can install operating system on the 8 Nand memory. Do you know how to do that? Do I need to reformat like we do for SD card ( FAT32)?
morreamanha

Post by morreamanha »

I'm wondering the same thing! That was one of the reasons I bought the Pro version but I can't find a video tutorial anywhere... very wierd. I'm gonna try connecting the Stone to my PC and see if I can figure it out. But even then I'm not sure how to make the OS run from the internal memory and the games from the SD card. Can anyone help us? Thank you in advance :)
AMike

Post by AMike »

I received my RestroStone Pro - how can I flash the Image on internal Flashmemory???
TheFastCat

Post by TheFastCat »

Hi - I ordered two retroStone2s for this reason - the selling point was the ability for faster boot by installing OS on the NAND.

Please provide a tutorial for accomplishing this

thank you!