Nice card

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
julesdeparis

Nice card

Post by julesdeparis »

Bonjour
la nouvelle version de retrorange vient de sortir
je cherche une personne qui veut bien me faire une carte sd (64 ou 128) prete à l'emploi avec tout dessus
avec une bonne selection de jeux installés
je sais que la demande est un peu étrange, je peux faire un paypal ou un rdv sur paris
merci de votre aide
Jules
Sakib

Re: Nice card

Post by Sakib »

Hope you will find someone , but its very easy to install yourself shouldnot take more than 30 minutes..
julesdeparis

Post by julesdeparis »

right it is very easy
but, a lot of game are not working or bios missing
or just dont know where to put them (for exemple : difference between mame, mame liberto, mamae4all ???)
if i can find someone that can make a card with everything set...
thank you for your help
Jules
julesdeparis

Post by julesdeparis »

no one ????
Si1entshotz

Post by Si1entshotz »

Hellow World,

Yes Arcade/Mame are hard to deal with. Certain arcade roms need certain emulators. You can put them in the arcade folder and chose the emulator, or you can put them in the specific emulator folder yourself. That is if you have a preference of emulator beforehand, some emulators can run multiple games from (cps1, 2,3) and some cant.

This is all of my understanding so far, this is my 1st ever post and I'll try to post a link. What I did was, I went onto google and typed in "retropie cps1", "retropie dreamcast" and so on. It took me a retropie wiki page that is hella detailed.

Even if you have a good knowledge of emulators/ roms like myself this helped me a lot. Because this all in one software is new and about type.

Also, I just picked up a 128gb v30 card and used exFAT and it works amazing. Eventually I will try a samsung 256gb just because I have many around.

Wiki Style (github did an amazing job)
https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/MAME

https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/116 ... r-cps1-2-3
julesdeparis

Post by julesdeparis »

i am still looking for somone to make a card or an image
for retrostone 2 + rom + bios + game
thank you