DHL possibly the worst shipping method to date

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
Eyeball_36

Re: DHL possibly the worst shipping method to date

Post by Eyeball_36 »

Such a very strange experience to be honest.

The tracking no. Provided wasn’t recognised by the DHL tracking facility.

After a small bit of active searching into the Chinese postal system, I finally found a service that recognised the tracking number that I had.

They are called 4PX. It appears that they handle a lot of the Chinese outgoing mail leaving the country.

Today a text message was received from DHL Express and all now appears to be flowing smoothly with an estimated Friday delivery.

It seems that their internal postal system, takes time to transfer packages over to the items designated courier, most probably either down to poor organisation or customs.

Anyhow, I hope my Raspiboy has a pleasant first class flight from Hong Kong to the UK and that the inflight entertainment is of the “retro” kind.

😀👍
Sakib

Re: Would be nice to know that Import taxes are not included

Post by Sakib »

Sorry for this misunderstanding if you were not aware, however as indicated on the product page, the packages leave from Shenzhen and customs fees may apply depending on the country (and modes of delivery, DHL tends to pay VAT while postal services no).