DHL possibly the worst shipping method to date

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
Jcdonny

Help understanding a problem with my order

Post by Jcdonny »

I ordered a raspi boy a couple weeks ago and paid the extra £20 to get it with DHL.

I got an email that I'm struggling to understand saying I have to give DHL an eori number to get the order, I don't even know what that is.

I can't contact anyone at DHL because the tracking number doesn't show up as anything for some reason, what did you guys do when they asked for this eori number or is this something new.
Admin
Administrateur du site

Re: Help understanding a problem with my order

Post by Admin »

Hi,
This is something new. I don't know why they would ask your a EORI number as it's for company.
Did you already got the packet?
Please open a ticket on the website so we can deal with the matter.
Jcdonny

Post by Jcdonny »

I got an email from yourselves asking me to send an eori number from someone called Michael?
Jcdonny

Post by Jcdonny »

When I try and open a ticket it just refreshes the page and takes you back to the same page.

I'm very confused it was 8bcraft who already contacted me or is it a phishing scam and to just ignore it?

The number I was given isn't a valid DHL number so I don't k ow how I can phone them?
Jcdonny

Post by Jcdonny »

Can someone confirm whether this is a legit email?
Jcdonny

Post by Jcdonny »

This is the email I got below can anyone translate what this means so I can try and sort it out I'm pretty confused.

The pack is hold in DHL as no EORI now.

DHL feedback there is no invoice first, and we prepare invoice for shipping, but they said it's still can be released as no EORI no.
So it's need check with you to confirm the EORI no , could you help to check and provide it for shipping
Kusuk

Would be nice to know that Import taxes are not included

Post by Kusuk »

Got charged for Import Taxes 49€, it was a surprise for me because I thought I was buying from France.
Eyeball_36

DHL Express Tracking

Post by Eyeball_36 »

Hello,

Anybody else have an issue with the tracking number provided?

Raspiboy supposedly sent on Saturday and yet here in the UK at 21:06, the tracking number still cannot be found via the track my parcel on their site.

Am getting a little concerned, as have read so many varied reports regarding Chinese postal practices 😬

Is anybody else in the same situation?

Thanks all,
Eyeball_36

DHL possibly the worst shipping method to date

Post by Eyeball_36 »

Hi,

Anybody had luck with DHL tracking.

Raspiboy dispatched Saturday, presumed tracking would begin on Monday due to the weekend, but it’s still not found.

I’ve read so many different versions/stories of packages from China, sometimes arriving and sometimes not! why in this day and age are they so shady?

I’ve opened a ticket with DHL themselves, but still awaiting a response. Calling them is a premium no. In UK.

Has anybody had the same experience? Or is currently in the same position?

I just want to game already!

Any response or information will be much appreciated.

Thanks All
Aggdaddy

Re: DHL possibly the worst shipping method to date

Post by Aggdaddy »

Must be a location problem. I get stuff delivered via DHL to Houston, Texas all the time. Super fast. One day the tracking said its in Hong Kong, the next day in Cincinatti, Ohio. The next day its out for delivery.