Hello! Present yourself here!

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
SeveralPies

Re: Hello! Present yourself here!

Post by SeveralPies »

Hi! I'm not going to give you any personal information.

But besides that,

I first found out about 8bcraft because of a video of the retrostone on youtube several weeks ago. I love emulation and was immediately interested in the project. Looking closer, I found the website and the Raspiboy. I choose the raspiboy because of 1. It's cheaper, and 2. It ran on the pi zero. I was a little bit more familiar with that. I personally am a huge advocate for the system. I think it's a genius idea. This is the sort of thing I want to do professionally, as a job. However, for now, it remains a hobby. :|
A lot of people enjoy these sort of things, and I believe Pierre did a great job at spreading this lesser-known joy to shy beginners of emulation. This should be something that people acknowledge across several platforms of media. The raspiboy and retrostone are truly a hidden gem. I can't type in words how awesome and nostalgic it feels. Thank you, everybody, that supported this project. Pierre should without a doubt continue to create new ideas and designs.

Yeah, it's me, Several Pies
Kinkalla

Post by Kinkalla »

Hi. My name is Mateo and I love everything related to old games.
Hyeaaaa
protek

Post by protek »

Hi, Tero from Finland.

I’ve been into retro stuff for over 15 years now and I’ve accumulated somewhat of a retro collection over the years. I’ve been looking for a suitable handheld for retro emulation and the Raspiboy seems to fit the bill perfectly.
ammocave

Post by ammocave »

Hello I'm a lover of retro games (that great time) and I also collect handheld devices