Too mutch issues, very dissapointed

Here is all the tutorials, FAQ and support for RetroStone
denis

Too mutch issues, very dissapointed

Post by denis »

Hi, I have same issue as other user and more with my new retrostone (i have just receive today.)

As i was so happy to get the unit i m very disapointed about so mutch issues.
-First i have test 2 differents sd card and i m it s not this as i used it on other device as RPI and odroid.
-Second i know how to format and write them as i m and advanced user of MBC.
-Third the device (retrostone) was on charge for 3H so i can also be sure that s not the power source (i have also try while charger plug in).

Issue are same as people describe it here with more ramdom crash of the unit and screen flashing also on EmulationStation.
Also sometime some led are flashing ramdomly. The ethernet led indicator also turn on or off some times.
I m confident about The 1st boot and second boot ( instalation, expanding of sd card) but i m now on my 4 writing of sd card and i think it s enought.
All time this is happening again and again so you have for sure and hardware issue.

It s happening : whatever the device is powered by charger or not
whatever the sd card
whatever is the ethernet cable in pluged in

More bad some time the unit don t wake up (and yes there is power on it). There is no led incator on but yes the unit have to be on.
I have also ear a very bad sound on the unit so definitly there is and harware issue on it.

I haven t play any game yet :oops: :oops: :oops:

As we have wait so many times and you have provide additional delay i m rather a full refund than receive a new buggy unit in 1 month.
I think we deserved a better product with your experience of raspiboy and the huge succes of the campain on kickstarter
My backer number is 65 i m talking french so you can contact me in that language if you rather.