Help understanding a problem with my order

Present yourself, make suggestions, tell what you think of the project, ask your general questions
Jcdonny

Help understanding a problem with my order

Post by Jcdonny » Mon 31 Dec 2018 13:56

I ordered a raspi boy a couple weeks ago and paid the extra £20 to get it with DHL.

I got an email that I'm struggling to understand saying I have to give DHL an eori number to get the order, I don't even know what that is.

I can't contact anyone at DHL because the tracking number doesn't show up as anything for some reason, what did you guys do when they asked for this eori number or is this something new.

Admin
Administrateur du site

Re: Help understanding a problem with my order

Post by Admin » Mon 31 Dec 2018 15:10

Hi,
This is something new. I don't know why they would ask your a EORI number as it's for company.
Did you already got the packet?
Please open a ticket on the website so we can deal with the matter.

Jcdonny

Post by Jcdonny » Mon 31 Dec 2018 15:26

I got an email from yourselves asking me to send an eori number from someone called Michael?

Jcdonny

Post by Jcdonny » Mon 31 Dec 2018 15:38

When I try and open a ticket it just refreshes the page and takes you back to the same page.

I'm very confused it was 8bcraft who already contacted me or is it a phishing scam and to just ignore it?

The number I was given isn't a valid DHL number so I don't k ow how I can phone them?

Jcdonny

Post by Jcdonny » Mon 31 Dec 2018 17:13

Can someone confirm whether this is a legit email?

Jcdonny

Post by Jcdonny » Mon 31 Dec 2018 18:18

This is the email I got below can anyone translate what this means so I can try and sort it out I'm pretty confused.

The pack is hold in DHL as no EORI now.

DHL feedback there is no invoice first, and we prepare invoice for shipping, but they said it's still can be released as no EORI no.
So it's need check with you to confirm the EORI no , could you help to check and provide it for shipping